At Bundy & Fichter PLLC, we help clients franchise existing businesses and concepts. If you are considering franchising your business, firm can help you make informed decisions that will protect your business and allow it to thrive.
Is Your Business A Viable Candidate For Franchising?
If you are a business owner and feel that your business is ready for expansion, consider the following in determining whether your business is a good candidate for franchising:
- Have you operated your business for at least one full business cycle?
- Are your business systems documented?
- Do you have a tested training program?
- Is your trademark protected?
- Do you have a tested marketing program?
- Is your business profitable enough?
- Is your business reproducible in various demographic settings?
We will work with you and your other advisors to determine whether your business is a viable candidate. If your business is a good candidate for franchising, Bundy & Fichter PLLC will guide you through the process. We draft franchise agreements and disclosure documents, and handle the franchise registration process. We advise clients on all of the legal aspects of complying with the complexities of franchise laws and regulations. We share with each client our experience in representing franchisors and franchisees in an effort to create a franchise system that allows both parties to succeed and minimizes the risk of disputes.