Caroline Fichter is an associate attorney with the Bundy Law Firm. Caroline represents clients in franchise and other small business matters. Caroline represents companies and individuals in litigation involving contract, franchise, real estate and tort law.
Prior to joining the Bundy Law Firm, Caroline worked as deputy prosecuting attorney for the city of Lake Forest Park, Washington. In addition to prosecuting misdemeanors in municipal court, she also represented the city in appeals in King County Superior Court and before the Washington State Supreme Court.
During law school, Caroline interned with the Honorable Joel Penoyar, acting Chief Justice, at the Washington State Court of Appeals for Division Two. She also represented Seattle University School of Law in national Moot Court and Dispute Resolution competitions.
Areas Of Practice
- Franchise Law 60%
- Business Law 30%
- Real Estate 10%
- Washington, 2010
- Seattle University, School of Law, Seattle, Washington
- J.D. - 2009
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: National Moot Court Team, National Mediation Team
- Washington State University, Pullman , Washington
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association Forum on Franchising, Member, 2012 to 2012
- King County Washington Women Lawyers, Member, 2009 to 2009